love cannot grow in apathy and misery, love does not sleep, love grabs back when you reach out, it holds you when you need to be embraced. time and distance in solitude should allow personal awareness + responsibility to = self love, however, it is a choice to see truth.  the truth that happiness is the biggest success. my optimism comes in action, not waiting, my optimism comes from speaking, not silence. my optimism is love, the love that will not be hindered by a broken heart or being pushed aside and forgotten. my love is defined not by anyone else, but myself. there are boundaries in love, there are limits in love, but love does not die. my love will not die. it searches, it journeys, it adventures, and it will not forget to tell you "I love you" even though, you might already know. live on, love on. 


DTDT FOREVER AND ALWAYS! STAY OUT OF THE RUT/LISTEN TO YOUR GUT!